View Profile Kingzant

All 137 Audio Reviews

46 w/ Responses

Awesome job!

Wow man, great job. This really makes me think of a Paper Mario game... how it could fit in at some desert level...

Aaanyway, this is a very awesome song, and really, I think most songs dont need lyrics to them, which makes them better. This is one of the best songs Ive heard in a while. Thanks for makin my day!

This deserves a 5/5 10/10

Keep up the great work!

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed it. It definitely has that RPG feel to it.

Love it!

I love this! Even how some notes are doubled, some are extended, and theres some background guitar too! Amazing work!! Plus its a good four minutes, which makes it almost fun to listen to, without the loop every minute! Plus theres the guitar in the last third of the song, amazing job!
Seriously, keep it up!

Awesome!

This is a great remix! This was done almost perfectly, with nothing out of order, or tune with the music! This gets- wait, I mean DESERVES a 5/5 10/10!

(I see there are alot of Sonic fan reviews! :3)

Awesome!

I have Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland, and this song is on here. Its pretty cool.

And I agree with Bowsinator, below me. It has three names; Gourmet Race, Fountain of Dreams, and King DeDeDe.

Otherwise, this song is awesome! 5/5 10/10

Oooh.

This is good! The gurtar is good, especially with the switch in instruments.

Oh, one more thing. :D

Soundshifter responds:

lol :D thanks

Wow. Amazing.

This is simply amazing. Its a wonder this isnt on the front page still.
Oh well.

Great job, and keep up the great wo- I mean, spectacular work.

5/5 10/10

This was awesome! Yet another mideval piece.

This is astounding, even the way the guy below me, Kioyuske, made out the seperate parts. I think the best part is the suspensful part at 0:33, and the part at 0:57.

You are offically a faved artist! Keep up the good work!!!

Perfect. Again.

I really can imagine a man walking, slowly, while the sun and moon keep making a circle overhead, slowly. This is perfect for an alone scene, or a scene where a person has escaped from somewhere and is now on their own. Really, great job.

This is awesome.

A perfect Negrounds song, no? I think you should take the different "aura" themes, split them into seperate songs, and make them a bit longer. That would be awesome. (Btw I think dark is the best)

Wow.

This blew me away. I love this. It really could go well in a movie of some kind, or maybe a LoZ game. Seriously. This is genius.

I love most of the songs Ive heard by you becuase they have a mideval... something. They sound mideval. Yea... but anyway, this gets a 5/5 10/10.

Keep up the awesome work.

I'm a pretty chill guy, and I've been called "retro," which seems to fit nicely. So, yeah, I'm up for anything. I love to game, listen to music, n stuff like it.

25, Male