A matter of perspective. A matter of perspective.

Very cool!

I liked it. Id imagine this would be an amazing flash if done by professionals... but I guess I cant say much as I wouldnt know where to start with animation. :D
Great job here! The creativity is awesome.

Being the nerd I am, it kinda reminded me of Reshiram and Zekrom from the new Pokemon games. :D

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

I dont know why I watched this.

But this is some of the funniest shit Ive ever seen. The second one was epic, too. Those slapping sounds made it for me. XD!!

Peanut butter DICK time!

5/5 10/DICK

Santa Saw Trap Santa Saw Trap

Love the concept.

Voice acting ruined it. Saw's voice wasnt a voice, but more of a loud white noise. Noises like that mess with my brain. I almost broke down because the low, deep, whisper, was tormenting my SOUL.
The wall climb was annoying. How many times did he fall... 6? 7? I dont remember. It was rather obnoxious.
When Santa was "screaming," it sounded like he was punched in the stomach so he couldnt breathe. He had his legs and arm torn off(unrealistically, at that)!

Ahh... what Im saying is that it needs work. Alot of work. Dont bother with me, Im just some Internet nobody who is like many others. I loved the concept though, just needs a bit of spit n polish.

Seeing as this is your first, GREAT effort. Up there was the critic in me, so dont take it the wrong way. Also, many congratulations on getting your first submission frontpaged! That really is awesome.

Flame me if I sounded harsh, but please know that my intentions are pure. Merry Christmas(though its a few hours past), and have a good one, mate. :D

Skincraft Skincraft

Nice! Preview problems.

Its a great tool for those who dont have their own programs, but it isnt perfect. And Im having problems with the preview, if you find the skin called "Box Man by KingZant" youll notice that the preview is INCREDIBLY FREAKIN SMALL. Im not sure as to why this is, or how to fix it. Maybe only I can see it? Im not sure. If someone could get back to me on it Id appreciate it.

The-Swain responds:

Haha, what the... People have submitted over 3000 skins so far and this is the first time I've seen that happen. By all means, submit again and hopefully it shouldn't be an issue.

Space is Key Space is Key

480 deaths.

Im not sure if thats a record, but its still an assload to accumulate in such a short time. I STILL LOVED IT. The music goes really well, and the games concept is quite simple. It was a bit challenging at times, like the third part of level 13. I feel I couldve gotten about maybe 450 deaths cause I got distracted at 13 and I kinda died a few extra times... Still, great game and good work.

5/5 10/10

Man in Gap Man in Gap

Addicting!

As of now, Ive managed 26 points. Still, its an awesome game. I dont know if its stolen, or simply copied, but its fun either way.

-Clouds- -Clouds-

Bloody awesome!

Reminds me of a kind of Boom Blox theme. Though the original is good in itself, this is just epic. I honestly have a hard describing stuff like this, cause the way this kind of music that is powerful in in its own right, but also music that combines different elements makes me imagine just something almost sexual. Well, yeah, This is the first review Ive written in a good while, and Ive been almost saving that moment when a good song just truly deserves a good ol 10. Amazing work here mate, and Im greatly looking forward to the next track.
5/5 10/10 download and a hearty HELL YEAH! :D

Sonic- Green Grove Act 1 Piano Sonic- Green Grove Act 1 Piano

Hey again Dr.!

Remember me? Not much to go on, but I gave you some praise a while back. Unfortunately I havent made much progress with my own works, as school and certain activities arent giving me much time to think.
Well, that aside, Im really liking this track! Though Ive never heard the original tune, its still a great song. Sounds very upbeat and... chipper? Aye, sounds about right. Might not be exactly what Im into, but its along those lines. Great work here! And luck to you with future projects. 9/10 5/5

DrMackFoxx responds:

Indeed I do remember you. :nod: A pity you've been so busy lately. The only thing I hate more than being busy and not being able to work on projects is when you have spare time and can't work on anything because of writer's block or a severe lack of inspiration. X_X

Maybe browse about the net if you want to hear the original track from the Sega Genesis game? The Sonic Adventure version of this track is also very good, if you ask me. :)

Thank you very much for the great review and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed this track. Best of luck to you on your projects, as well. :)

Legend of Zelda main theme Legend of Zelda main theme

Nice!

I like it! It sounds like it could be a mix between Smash Bros 64's and Twilight Princess's style of music. I HAF ENJOIED IT. I didnt see much wrong with it, sounds fairly professional.

Great job here! 5/5 10/10

Winter Winter

The photograph was beautiful, and this painting is just gorgeous. I don't care if the hair doesn't look entirely realistic, I feel like that "drawn" feel to any art makes it have a certain beauty to it. Perhaps some finer details could be touched up on, but overall, this is absolutely fantastic.

My sketch My sketch

It's alright.

I don't wanna rate low for the sake of rating low, but here's a six. What I can say is awesome effort, though it is somethig you would wanna brush up on later. This is stuff I personally do and what I love, so I do have to appreciate it. I'd spend alot more time on getting the anatomy just right, then maybe adding some detail. So basically that's about it. Nice work, yet there's room for improvement.

If you could, check put some of my art stuff. I haven't added or fixed anything in about a year, so that stuff is old. Still, I'd appreciate it if you could take a quick look.

New from Square-Enix! New from Square-Enix!

I like it!

Love the artwork and style.

One thing that bothers me... his sword isnt big enough. :3