All 23 art Reviews

Winter Winter

The photograph was beautiful, and this painting is just gorgeous. I don't care if the hair doesn't look entirely realistic, I feel like that "drawn" feel to any art makes it have a certain beauty to it. Perhaps some finer details could be touched up on, but overall, this is absolutely fantastic.

My sketch My sketch

It's alright.

I don't wanna rate low for the sake of rating low, but here's a six. What I can say is awesome effort, though it is somethig you would wanna brush up on later. This is stuff I personally do and what I love, so I do have to appreciate it. I'd spend alot more time on getting the anatomy just right, then maybe adding some detail. So basically that's about it. Nice work, yet there's room for improvement.

If you could, check put some of my art stuff. I haven't added or fixed anything in about a year, so that stuff is old. Still, I'd appreciate it if you could take a quick look.

New from Square-Enix! New from Square-Enix!

I like it!

Love the artwork and style.

One thing that bothers me... his sword isnt big enough. :3

Courage the Cowardly Dog Courage the Cowardly Dog

Ah...

I miss those over-used sound bits of each character's voice, and all those holes in Courage's teeth. Needless to say, this wasnt at all over exagerated, because in the show theyd show his head blowing off or something retarded. Awesome work. :D

5/5

The Gay Brothers The Gay Brothers

Whats up with this?

Sure, I can appreciate the time and effort people put into these, but what is so interesting about making gay drawings?
Eh, sure, normally Id think this may be kinda funny, but it gets too repetetive.

An "A" for effort, a "D-" for theme.

Even still, I cant downrate just because I feel differently, so Ill hand you a 5 anyway.

zelda redesigns zelda redesigns

Nice, nice.

I was able to recognize most of em. One question, is that Zelda between Tetra and Sheik? The placement between the Zelda's "forms" makes that seem plausible. That and her holding a piece of Triforce.
As for Sheik, many people have complained about her. Even got confused about gender. -cough SpecOps SGT cough-
Personally, I love that way you redesigned her. The suit looks a bit tight as a ninja's suit would, but it looks battle-scarred and ready. Nice touches. Plus, this way people can tell tell that shes a female more easily than before.
I like what you did with Dark Link. Gave him a more "demonic" appearance, as it should be.
One thing that bothers me is the Skull Kid. Hes wearing Majora's Mask, and I think the color scheme, while it is cool, should stick to the original.
For some reason, Ganondorf's pose remind me of some Disney bad guy. :|
Beast Ganon is... beast! I would have spent time working on the legs, but thats just me.
Awesome work overall, and Im hoping to see more like this!
5/5 10/10

lenkalamari responds:

ganon was gonna have four legs but i really couldn't make them work lmao.

thanks for the review buddy

link is angry link is angry

Hah, awesome.

I wonder what Links thinking...
"YOO TAKED MAH SWORD! I USE BIGGORON SWORD ON JOO!!!"
...or something along the lines of that.

Great work here, I also love the rest of your work.

Sucks to be Luigi: Titles Sucks to be Luigi: Titles

Lol.

The Super Luigi Sunshine one is the best. Try Mario Kart or Super Mario Galaxy next time.

Sucks to be Luigi: Link+Daisy Sucks to be Luigi: Link+Daisy

Lol.

Did not see that coming.

For you guys who dont get it: Link isnt gay... hes saying that to avoid Daisy.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Sucks to be Luigi: Friend Sucks to be Luigi: Friend

Awesome.

Love the "Sucks to be Weegee" series. Luigi is kinda sad, but hes awesome at the same time. Way better than Mario, for sure.
This one is my fave, next to the one with Toad. Love how you drew Dasiy, too. Still, she looks a bit chubby.
Best part here is the Pokemon reference. :D